Thursday, March 26, 2009

So excited to send these off for Chelle!!

I just wanted to quickly show a few things that have been recieved/made and OH how I am getting so excited to send these off for our dear sweet friend!

I have been recently informed that the plush blocks that I had ordered for Chelle on etsy are to arrive very soon!
I've been looking in my mailbox everyday as if it were a treasure hunt!
I am also in the middle of working on the most ADORABLE little Big Sis shirt for precious little
Annabelle!
I am so so so excited about that!
And as soon as that project is done I am going to try to quickly sew up a little journal cover for Chelle.
Above is the passi clip, from Fawn and Finch that was on her favorites list!
It is the most darling thing ever!


And last, but not least, here are a few photos
of the dipey/wipey case I made, inspired by the very creative and talented KT, from a darling little purse/pocket book that she made for me during one of our swaps.
I am so inlove with the design, besides from carrying with me everywhere I go, practically, that I decided to sew the case similar to it.


Here is a not so good peek inside.

A little better?

Can't wait to see everyone else's photos of all the beautiful things in the making!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh Jacy so much cuteness, that diaper wipes case is beyond darling... I so need one for Cade, I am determined to sit down and figure this out soon! Thanks for the inspiration.

Fairlightday said...

It all looks and sounds so very sweet. All things that she will love! Isn't it exciting to see it all come together?

kt said...

Love these Jacy.
And can't wait to see the blocks and t-shirt and cover too. And so glad to hear that you love the little bag I made you and it inspired you along in this design - it looks great. Such a great pattern huh - so simple to sew and so effective :)I'm so sure she will love it!

swell.life said...

Wow, Jacy! Everything looks so incredible! She's going to flip when she sees that diaper case. Red polka dots...Mmmm, you know her tastes well!:)

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that paci clip! Super thoughtful!