Tuesday, March 17, 2009

please pray!

Dear sweet friends,

Some of you may have already gotten an email from Chelle, but just in case, I wanted to make sure that you all knew what is going on with Leslie right now. We had the sweetest weekend together. Seriously, so amazing. She is such a beautiful person and it was the best thing ever to be able to spend time with her in "real life" and get to know her better.

But while we were together she developed some new symptoms and after seeing her doctor today, has been admitted to the hospital for some issues concerning her heart. The plan earlier today was to admit her this evening and just monitor her for 24 hours, but she ended up having to be admitted sooner because she was having severe chest pain. Right now there are no answers as to why she is feeling the way she is- as she put it, her doctors are "scratching their heads". But she told Chelle and I to go ahead and share all this with you- I know she would appreciate your prayer support so much!

Thank you all for loving her so much! If you are interested in sending her flowers at the hospital, Chelle is organizing a little something to hopefully get to her tomorrow. And of course Chelle + I will keep you posted on what we hear!

I love you, dear friends!
xo

4 comments:

Jacy said...

Leslie is most definitely in my prayers! Thank you Andi, for sharing this with us and keeping us updated

Fairlightday said...

We will certainly be praying. Thank you for posting this on here for us Andi. hugs to you!

Lisa said...

thanks for the update Andi!
praying, praying, praying.....

Fairlightday said...

Hi Everyone, I talked to Chelle this morning and she was worried that no one got her email because no one replied to it. I told her that I had talked to Jacy and KT and they had gotten it etc. But, if you could let her know in future updates, that would be great. I almost slipped and said, "Oh yeah! Andi posted it on the shower blog and everyone replied, blah, blah blah." Glad I caught myself! :)
Love to you all!