Friday, March 20, 2009

Late start...

I have been following along and reading all the posts. You are some of the most talented ladies I've ever known in my life! Such sweet sweet gifts you've all made. I hope you guys don't mind that I'm jumping in a little bit late. I've been working on my gift for a while, but it still isn't finished yet.




When it is done, it will be a cute little church vest for sweet Jack. Not quite as practical as some of your gifts, but when I saw the picture, I just had to start knitting. It was so charming. And since our lovely Chelle is so charming, there is no question that her wee lad will inherit the same qualities!

I will mail it out as soon as we get home from our trip and i finish the neck and arm bands! Thank you ladies for the daily dose of inspiration I get from this site when I visit!

4 comments:

swell.life said...

this is going to be absolutely darling! adorable clothes are practical & essential for sure!

Aminta said...

OH! She will love it Andrea! Chelle=vintage=vests!
Just darling and I know that it will be so treasured.
Talk about talented! I couldn't pick up a set of knitting needles and make ANYTHING with them. That is a talent completely lost to me. Wonderful talent for an equally wonderful lady. :)
Loves.....
Minta

Fairlightday said...

Oh Andrea, you are totally welcome to participate and join in on all the fun! :) I'm glad your here! That little vest looks so adorably sweet. I can not wait to see little Jack in it!

Leslie said...

oh Andrea,
CHELLE will love love love this, its right up her alley!
You are ever ever so talented!