Monday, March 16, 2009

monkey time!

Two little monkeys sitting on my couch...All stitched up and ready to move into Chelle's house! Mean and green and just in time for St. Patty's day. :) Little Jack's monkey has the polka dots. And I couldn't resist making a best buddy girl monkey with strawberry spots for Annabelle. I love that so many of you are thinking of big sis...I know it's going to be a big adjustment for her when Jack arrives! Can't wait to wrap up this little duo and drop them in the mail.

3 comments:

Aminta said...

D.A.R.L.I.N.G! I love them! Thank you so for sharing the pictures. :)

Fairlightday said...

Awe! They are cute! How fun for brother and sister to have brother and sister monkey's!

Jacy said...

Oh if these aren't the most ADORABLE THINGS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm inlove! lol